Registration is not yet open. Watch here for details very soon!
You may pay by credit card or print an invoice for payment by check. Individuals may request a printed registration form by calling (800) 952-8977 or emailing The Fellowship at MusicArtsWeek@UMFellowship.org.
Early Bird Registration Fees (updated 1/18/18)
Register before March 15 to receive the best rate for you and all members of your group staying in Lake Junaluska hotels and lodges.
NOTE: If your group is not staying in Lake Junaluska hotels and lodges, the “after March 15” rates below will apply until May 1.
$269 Fellowship member and those attending with a member $299 after March 15
$354 Not-yet Fellowship members (includes one year of membership in The Fellowship) $384 after March 15
$169 Youth (completed 6th grade through completed 12th grade) $199 after March 15
$169 Children (completed kindergarten through completed 5th/6th grade) $199 after March 15
FREE Young Adult (ages 18-25, limited number of spaces; $35 after May 1)
$50 Guest (includes program book, worship, and evening concerts only)
$40 Chaperone (includes program book, worship and evening concerts only)
$149 Daily Rate (includes program book, worship, evening concerts, and access to all seminars and reading sessions for one specific day)
Early Bird Bonus Package
In addition to saving $30 each full price registration (prices listed above), register before March 15 and you and all members of your group will also receive entrance in drawings for:
- Four $25 gift certificates from J.W. Pepper, our on-site music store
- A signed copy of Mark Miller’s book, “Roll Down, Justice”
- A complete set of CDs or DVDs of all worship sessions and performances from J.U.M.P. (Junaluska United Methodist Productions)
- A CD or DVD of your choosing from J.U.M.P.
MORE WAYS TO SAVE!
See our Special Offers page.
Additional Registration Info
Refunds are only available prior to June 1, 2018, for registrations that must be canceled. A cancellation fee of $30 will be deducted. All refunds will be made by check and mailed after the close of the event. Appropriate cancellation forms must be received before June 1, 2018 to be eligible for a refund. There will be no refunds made after June 1, 2018.
A $30 non-refundable deposit (per registrant) is required at the time of registration. Full payment is due per the following schedule.
- Prior to March 15: All balances for registrations made prior to March 15, must be paid in full by May 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation and/or losing the early registration (March 15) benefits, including fee reductions and placement in selected ensembles.
- March 16 – May 1: All balances for registrations made prior to May 1 must be paid in full by May 15, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- May 2 – June 1: All balances for registrations made from May 2 through June 1 must be paid in full by June 1, or the registrations are subject to cancellation.
- After June 1: Registrations made June 1 or after require full payment via credit card at the time of reservation. Space in a particular program is not guaranteed until full payment is received.